Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jack's First Christmas

We have been alternating between Jeff's family and my family for Christmas for the last eight (gasp!) years...think it might be time to do one on our own? It worked out that everyone was with my parents in Salt Lake for Christmas this year. It was so fun to have everyone together! Jack and I flew out early to spend some time with my Mom. The day after we got there, Jack was sick with a fever and a terrible cough and a runny nose. It later turned into a viral rash and an ear infection. I think I got about 10 hours of sleep the whole week. He couldn't breathe when he was laying down so my Mom and I took turns holding him on our chest during the night. What a great Grandma! All he wanted was for me to hold him - I loved that he wanted to snuggle but it was so sad to see him so sick! Anyway, Christmas was great and it snowed like crazy the entire time we were there. It was sad to leave but nice to come back to 60 degree weather!












2 comments:

Sarah S said...

We love the Leapfrog table! It is so so sad when these little guys get sick. On Sunday we had to walk Eli around in his stroller for an hour and a half so he could nap in an upright position (and it was NOT a warm day!!) - he was so congested and had an ear infection, so lying down was painful for him. I love the pic with Jack and the ribbon around his head! :)

Cami said...

We love the Leapfrog table too! Kate (4) still plays with it! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.