Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I have been a huge slacker as far as the blog goes.  I think about updating it almost every night but instead I do the dishes, put away toys and crash into bed! 

These pictures were taken at the beginning of October when Jack was 7 1/2 months.  We were in the car with my Mom, Rachel and Megan when we noticed a cute little pumpkin stand.  It was cold and rainy and we were so warm in the car so when my Mom suggested we stop and buy pumpkins and take pictures, we were quick to complain.  When we saw how cute the pictures were and how much Jack loved the pumpkins, we were glad we stopped!  Moms (or Grandmas) know best!


5 comments:

Megan and Mike said...

I miss you guys! He is so freaking cute it blows my mind!

Sarah S said...

cute pictures!!! kids always look so darling in front of a pumpkin :) I'm glad your mom made you stop!

Now you'll have to post a more current pic... :)

Cami said...

What a cutie you have. He's going to be a heartbreaker for sure!

Kendee said...

Those pictures are priceless. Good thing your mom talked you into it. How is she anyway? Send her my love!

The Egglestons said...

Aren't you girls all gorgeous?! - inside and out! I love you all!