Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our Little Guitar Hero

My parents have guitar hero and I think we played all day on Christmas. Rachel and I got really good at AFI's "Miss Murder" and of course Megan beats everyone at every song. My famous cousin Jack came over one day and played by himself from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. One day he asked my Mom for help in beating a song and when she messed up and didn't beat it he yelled "I'm screwed!" He is seven!!!!! Our Jack loved guitar hero, too. Well, he loved eating guitar hero!



4 comments:

Linzy said...

Well it's about time! I've wanted to see more pictures of Jack, but where are the birthday pictures?!?!? How was his first bday? (cute halloween/christmas pictures though!)

Kendee said...

Rock on Jack!

The Waldron Family said...

He looks like a natural with the guitar. I cannot believe our little boys are 1 already. Time flies. Jack looks like such a little boy and not so much a baby. I hope you are all well.

The Lilly's said...

Hi Sarah! Laura Gleed gave me her blog address, who had a link to Kristine, then I realized she had a link to you, I was so excited! Jack is too cute, sounds like you're lovin' the mommy life. I caught the blog fever and decided to start one, it's sillylillys.blogspot.com. It's still under construction but there's a few cute pics of Alex. Take care, Lana