Monday, November 5, 2007

Casting Call


I was at Baby Gap a couple of weeks ago and saw signs advertising that they were having a casting call. Instead of using a picture I already had, I waited a little too long and borrowed my friend's camera and took some new ones. The last day to enter was October 24 and I could not find a time deadline on the website anywhere. We had friends staying with us and we all spent way too much time deciding which pictures to send in. By the time I got Jack to bed, it was already 9pm. By the time I got on the internet and filled out all of the information, it was 9:05 and the casting call had ended. I'm guessing that the deadline was midnight eastern standard time, which is nine my time. I can't lie, I was bummed for a couple of days. There is always next year.....

6 comments:

Rachel said...

He is Beautiful! I can't believe how big he is getting! It was yesterday that we were all staring at him when he was three weeks old!

Sarah S said...

so cute sarah!! I love his outfit too :) At least you got some great pictures, even if you missed the deadline...

Shontz Family said...

it's probably best to give some other kids a shot. he would have been a sure-fire winner...no competition! i'm missing that cali weather right now!

Karen said...

What a photogenic child!!!! He is certainly a winner to us :)

Krazy Khania said...

OH! He's so cute yes there's always next year. This year you can vote for Evy ;)
it's good to see you!

The Waldron Family said...

Can I tell you enough how handsome he is? Great pictures! You need to give me your tips on such great photos.