Monday, November 5, 2007

Jack's first Halloween!

Monkey is Jack's nickname (besides Jackers) so we thought a monkey costume would be perfect for him. Our little town does a trick or treat during the day for the younger kids and all the businesses hand out candy. Jack lasted about 20 minutes and then he was out like a light. I am still not used to the weather here...I woke up that morning and it was cold outside so I assumed it would stay that way. I put Jack in a long sleeve onesie and pajama bottoms with the costume on top. When we got outside I realized it was about 75 degrees. Poor kid. He was sweating like crazy by the time we got home.


3 comments:

Katie and Greg said...

What a darling little monkey! I absolutely love the blog and I'm so excited to read all you two are doing!

I can't believe how BIG Jack is! I had completely forgotten how fast time has gone by until I saw him. What a cute boy - and I think he would have done very well in the casting call!

Marilyn Crawford said...

It's BABY GAPS loss, I'd say. Jack is such a trooper. We think he is a 'bit of all right' as his 2nd great grandfather used to say to his kids. Love, Mare & John

Rachie said...

My kids were always overheated! I thought it was better to have them sweat then to be cold.

Jack is so grown up!