Friday, November 2, 2007

Our First Jack Story

My cousin Jack, who is 6 1/2 years old, is legenday among our family and friends for his crazy "Jack stories." When he went to preschool for the first time he wanted to learn how to "load a weapon" and for a birthday he wanted a gun with real bullets. When he was four he showed up to his soccer game and told his mom, "see that blue team over there? They look like a bunch of three year olds. We are going to cream them. We are going to make them cry so bad." My mom always calls with the newest Jack story and we just can't get enough of them. About a month ago, I was emailing a friend, telling him how fun and wild boys were. Jack had crawled up beside me and when I turned to look at him, I realized that he didn't have any pants on. He had crawled out of them and they were laying nice and neat on the floor about 3 feet away. I didn't think to get a picture of it, but then he did it again about a week later and I got pictures the second time! We laughed so hard and were so excited that we had our first Jack story!

5 comments:

Shontz Family said...

yay!! i'm so glad you updated your blog!! crazy jack...i bet he keeps you busy. i can only imagine him as a two-year-old!!

Rachel said...

This little one is going to have many more Jack stories..I can only imagine!!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Look at him go!! The child has skills :) Your lives will definitely not be boring!

michele84084 said...

Is 6 year old Jack the "I want a little bad drink" guy? His stories are great!!

The crawling out of the pants is too cute! I'm sure the hysterical moments will keep coming!