Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Shiner

I was being really lazy one morning and was laying in bed while Jack was playing in my room. He was next to my bed when he tripped and went head first into the bed frame. I just assumed he hit his head. I snuggled with him for a couple of minutes while he cried and when I pulled him away to look at him, he had a nasty bruise forming and his eye was already swollen and bleeding. Poor Jack. He is a tough kid, though. think it bothered me more than it bothered him. He is a crazy boy. Jeff found him today wedged in between the couch and the ottoman, upside down. Who knows how that happened!

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's quite the scrape. From what I've heard, boys are crazy kids. Good luck with that.

The Waldron Family said...

Oh cute. Keeg just got his first black eye this week too! that is my next blog post! gotta love those boys! Keep up the blogging!