Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally!

I'm not going to make any excuses. I have been a terrible blogger. That being said, we had a great summer and its hard to believe its over. Jack has grown up so much over the last couple of months- he is a little copycat and he is wicked smart. Here is what we have been doing over the last couple (okay, 4) months!

Reading his favorite book, climbing up on the table and stealing my drink, watching the "man."












Playing with his cousin Leah (they love to kiss each other).










Swimming at our favorite place, Rinconada pool.













Hangin with the big dawgs, throwing the "bi bees."










Meeting our new little cousin Benjamin for the first time. Jack is absolutely obsessed with holding him, poking him in the eyes and fishhooking his mouth.













Family trip to Arch Cape, Oregon.










The three bearded amigos- they had a contest and then shaved the ugliest beards ever. Poor Dad, his is too gray to see! We went to dinner one night and everyone was giving us some strange looks!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my...he is so stinkin cute! Look at all his hair, it's clearly been too long!!!
We love you and miss you!!

Megan and Mike said...

ummm.....its crazy how obsessed with him i am!! i can't wait to see you guys! only 2 more sleeps!!!

Megan and Mike said...

ummm.....its crazy how obsessed with him i am!! i can't wait to see you guys! only 2 more sleeps!!!

Karen said...

ALMOST as much fun as watching Jack is watching his parents. Sarah & Jeff, it's such a joy to watch you love that darling, amazing, brilliant boy!!

The Waldron Family said...

I can't believe how big he is. What a smarty pants. What's your secret, I need some tips. I am glad to see you guys are doing well.

Sarah S said...

I think it's harder to blog when you haven't blogged in a while. Jack is such a cute cute boy!! Crazy how big our little ones are getting. Miss you guys!

Katie said...

Jack's adorable (his parents are equally adorable). I love the pics.

The Lilly's said...

I was so excited to see the update! Jack is getting so big and is cute as ever. I think he looks a lot like you!

Megan and Mike said...

I need more pictures please!!!! I am having withdrawals.