Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chicago


I am feeling homesick for Chicago so I thought I would post my two favorite memories of our time there. Obviously my most favorite memory is Jack's birth. It was so fun to have some of our friends come up to the hospital to see us. We have the best friends ever!



These pictures are from Memorial Day at Lake Michigan with some of our friends from Business School. Six out of the eleven kids pictured (including baby Shontz still in the belly) were born during our time in Chicago. It was so fun to watch all these kids grow up!


6 comments:

Beckie said...

So fun, I love that first little picture of Jack. He is smiling! so sweet. Not much longer, and I will have a new little one too...counting down the days. AND you know what, Chicago misses you too. ; )

Sarah S said...

I second that, we miss the ninja smiths :) Hope all is well in sunny California (I wonder if you'll still be missing Chicago in Jan. and Feb. when you're not completely bundled up!!)

The Marshalls said...

sarah.. jack is so cute! maybe sometime soon i will get to see him in person. I am hoping to get out to visit maren before my husband and i move so i would love to see you..we are thinking of maybe in january or february

Shontz Family said...

i look at these mem. day pics ALL the time...i love them so much! i'm curious to know what jack is up to now...you need to post another update! missing you TONS...ashley

Kerstin said...

Make me miss everyone! Post more pics of Jack. We need to catch up.

Kendee said...

You are making me miss you all so bad. I finally found your blog again and added it to my page so I will be back regularly to check on my baby Jack (and you of course!). Love ya!